Tag: fiance visa lawyer

How Do I Get a Green Card Through Marriage to a US Citizen?

The speedy path for a greencard becoming a legal permanent resident would be always to wed a U.S. citizen. Annually above 400,000 U.S. taxpayers wed foreign born men and request to allow them to get permanent dwelling at the U.S.. As partners of U.S. taxpayers are exempt from lien constraints, you may not need to read more …